Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Daily Swoon • All That Glitters . . .

I purchased this color {Happy Birthday} compliments of Deborah Lippmann a few months ago and decided that today will be the day that I finally rock the glitter fingers look.  It's such a fun and vibrant color and even on "blah" days it will remind me that life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  Since I have 13 close friends who are celebrating their birthday in the month of December, the color is so appropriate and festive.  

And besides, who doesn't appreciate a bit of sparkle, glitter and shine.


2 comments:

  1. Love a bit of sparkle! Discovered you through Geneva at apairandaspare. Love your page, am now following xxx

    www.southmoltonststyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really provide the concrete and authentic information in the blogs you do produce. I like your style because it is really different from the rest of writers. Keep it up and I shall come again and again to increase me in knowledge through your solid informative blogs.
    scary masks for kids

    ReplyDelete