Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer Summer Summertime . . . . {2012 Summer Bucket List}


The long, lazy days of Summer are almost here . . . . 

In preparation of the dog days of Summer, I wanted to share with you a few highlights from my weekend.  I attended a birthday party for my 11 year old nephew and had such a great time.  We all played hopscotch, blew bubbles, ate Red Velvet Cupcakes, wrote our names with ice cream inspired sidewalk chalk, painted piggy banks, sang karaoke, played on the monkey bars and had a water gun battle {OK, well I didn’t participate but still got wet, an innocent casualty}.  

 
"Living in the moment" is my Summer motto and in between events and shoots, I’ve created a 2012 Summer Bucket List that I will share with you on Wednesday {a few of my selections are listed here} .  It took me a few days to compile a realistic bucket list and I'm very optimistic that I'll be able to scratch them all off by September. 

I hope that you find time to make a Summer Bucket List as well - wishing you positive light, love and sunshine! xo

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I do something like this but as far as I know, the most charming things can be the black chain strap bag and after you view that, you will like it too!

    ReplyDelete