Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tempt Me Tuesday ● Shoes We Heart {Under $300}


As I continue to rotate 600 + bridal photos from New York Bridal Market, I took a quick pause and began to drool over these haute shoes my assistant forwarded to me for an upcoming holiday event.  Since unique shoes are my weakness and I'm tempted to purchase both {but I'm in retail therapy - sigh} I just had to share them with you girls so that you can see how gorgeous they are.  
Bourne 'Mena' Jeweled Fringe Sandal
The color/details make these my favorite {Love the blinged out fringy-tiered look}.
$265
Betsey Johnson 'Walford' Pump 
I love these jeweled encrusted open-toe pumps which are aorned with pleated chiffon and rich suede trim.
$199
 Both are extremely pratical and can be worn perfectly with a short skirt or pants.  Which are your favorite, how would you wear them, and where would you wear them? 

Ok, now back to editing photos . .

1 comment: