The Conscious Bryde
- Will have her invitations printed on recycled paper.
- Provides guests information about the pre and post wedding festivities via the couple’s wedding website.
- Minimize the amount of driving her guests will need to do, and have the wedding at an accessible venue.
- Donate leftover food rather than discard.
- Will not register for items not needed.
- Very concerned about her budget and her true priorities after her special day.
The Budget Bryde
- A master negotiator and very resourceful.
- Spends a considerable amount of time online researching and securing wedding-related deals.
- Creates her own bouquets with roses purchased at Costco and secured her ribbon and pins from a local dollar store.
- Secured her fab wedding peep-toe pumps from Cutesy Shoes
- Bartered with many of her professional friends for makeup, hair services and other wedding-related services.
- Will utilize the 40% coupons provided by Michaels Craft.
- Will opt to use candles, gems and other embellishments for centerpieces, in lieu of fresh flowers and other costly factors.
The DIY Bryde
- Extremely creative.
- Thoroughly enjoys planning her special day.
- Has multiple glue guns, tons of glitter and bridal DIY magazines/literature.
- Solicits assistance from her bridal party and/or close friends for bonding projects.
- Very organized and knows what she wants in an effort to conserve funds.
- Has a very limited budget, but makes it work!