Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Vintage Floral Shoe Clips :: Revamping What You Have {Recessionista Fashion Tip}

I had a revelation this afternoon and instead of throwing away or donating some of my "blah" pumps and sandals, I've decided to connect with some of my artsy friends at B Poetic to create some fab shoe clips. The goal is to resuscitate your neglected pumps by giving them an entirely new look/vibe {if they are worth saving}. The clips are interchangeable, vintage inspired and unique.  Great for the office or an evening out on the town, the choice is yours!


What do you think? Will you join me in sprucing up your Summer shoe collection, while saving a few coins by working with your pre-existing wardrobe?

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great idea. I used to buy shoe clips way back when, but they were boring ugly patent leather things then. If I could find clips in beautiful colors and fabrics, I would definitely jump on the bandwagon.

    ReplyDelete